Cowboy Corn Salsa Chili
Write a review
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Cowboy BBQ Salty Bronc to taste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 - 14 oz. cans of petite diced tomatoes
- 2 - 15 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup water
- 1 jar Cowboy BBQ Corn Salsa
- Cook chopped onion and garlic with a little oil. Add ground beef.
- Cook until brown. Add cumin and Cowboy BBQ Salty Bronc Seasoning to taste. Combine the rest of ingredients. Cook for about ½ hour to let flavors blend. Serve with corn bread.
Call 530.415.7733 to Order Today! https://www.cowboybbq.com/